Amazon Web Services offers cloud web hosting solutions that provide businesses, non-profits, and governmental organizations with low-cost ways to deliver their websites and web applications. Whether you’re looking for a marketing, rich-media, or ecommerce website, AWS offers a wide-range of website hosting options, and we’ll help you select the one that is right for you.
- Websites built on common applications like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento
- Websites built on popular development stacks like LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, Node.Js
- Websites that are unlikely to scale beyond 5 servers
- Customers who want to manage their own web server and resources
- Customers who want one console to manage their web server, DNS, and networking
Why use the Amazon Cloud Hosting?
We track every release of update our Hosting shortly after it’s released.
If serious security issues are discovered, we provide new versions of AWS Server as soon as possible, often within hours of the availability of a fix.
With WHM, you get the same software Hosting and configuration regardless of where you are deploying Applications. This makes it easy to migrate between different platforms.